Our latest products
Our customer success stories
Issues Identified on Site
Fuel staining to ground area from previous leaks / spills on site.
Project Overview: Protection of spill kits
Project Title: Training and advise on spill kit use
Products/Services: Spill response training
Project Undertaken: July 2011
Industry Sector: Manufacturing
Darcy’s client had an issue with its employees using emergency spill kits for everyday cleaning rather than for use in emergency situations.
Carried out by our experienced NEBOSH qualified staff, we provided the customer with a detailed report on all areas of their site:
- Identifying areas at risk
- Recommending preventative measures
- Recommending procedures for responding to incidents
- Recommending appropriate equipment for prevention and response
Products/Services: Provision of spill containment and clean up absorbents
Project Undertaken: October 2011
Industry Sector: Spill clean up company
Darcy's client, a major spill response company, required bespoke containment and absorbent products.
- Project Overview: Airport fuel spill clean up
- Project Title: BioCat cleans up fuel spill in aircraft standing areas
- Products/Services: BioCat hydrocarbon absorbent
- Project Undertaken: July 2011
- Industry Sector: Aviation
- One of the UK’s top airports recently requested a demonstration of the BioCat Recycling Centres to deal with the issues of aircraft on the stands waiting for passengers leaking fuel during refuelling operations.
Due to our relationship through previous works on site, we were asked by a leading UK airport to assess current bunded areas on site and potential issues with current bunding systems.
Project Overview: Bund structural testing and chemical HDPE bund lining
Project Title: Bund lining of chemical bunded areas
Products/Services: HDPE lining within ATEX areas
Project Undertaken: July to September 2011
Industry Sector: Chemical
Our client had been asked by the EA to show that their chemical bunded areas are fit for purpose and meet the required regulations.
Darcy undertook a full structural survey on all bunded areas and marked the areas that provided the greatest area of concern.
Project Overview: Manual drainage protection
Project Title: Supply of portable drain bladders
Project Undertaken: 2011
Industry Sector: Transport and Distribution centre
Darcy’s client, a large transport and distribution centre, needed a cost effective, manually deployable product to stop major spill’s leaving the site and retaining any liquid in the drain network so that an on- site clear up can be coordinated.
Products/Services: Aerial Dispersant Spray System
Project Undertaken: July 2022
Industry Sector: Dispersant Spray Systems