Manually Deployable Drain Blocker Prevents Spills Leaving Site
Project Overview: Manual drainage protection
Project Title: Supply of portable drain bladders
Project Undertaken: 2011
Industry Sector: Transport and Distribution centre
- Darcy’s client, a large transport and distribution centre, needed a cost effective, manually deployable product to stop major spill’s leaving the site and retaining any liquid in the drain network so that an on- site clear up can be coordinated.
- Manually Deployable
- Quick and simple to use. Instructions are easily communicable.
Solutions and savings
- Customer ordered 4 units to be placed at the drain exits and liked the idea that these could be incorporated into their current spill equipment such as spill kits.
- As this is a fairly large, sprawling site, the solution offered the client flexibility to deal with any spill efficiently in a specific area.
- They have trained all staff on how to respond and they are fully aware of how the product works. The products simplicity has allowed them to do this.